I just received your formal "thank-you" letter in my mail. BAD NEWS

Doc, i just take a Clamidia test and came positive. Now im thinking the worst for HIV. How its posible that i got clamidia for a masturbation with saliva and protected oral sex!!!!! I swear thats the facts ocurred exactly how i told you. HIV could be exactly the same?

I just received your formal "thank-you" letter in my mail. Jan 3, 2010

its my pleasure to help you in Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. I feel happy that my small sand grain is going to contribute to improve the life of many people living with HIV. Well as you already Know :( i am a VIH Phobia man. So im taking advance of this post to ask you something that i already know the answer but always its better hearing from a expert like you. I always try to practice 200% safe sex but about my phobia my fears always reach me. Last tuesday i visited a transsexual scort. She took saliva from her mouth and put it on my penis head and rub it with her hand palm to start mastubration. (only 30 seconds). Then she put me the condom and perform me oral sex until i ejacutaled.( Inside the condom). Thats was everything no more sex no more contact. Of course now a im litle worry thinking what if the saliva get inside mi urethra. What would be your advice to me. Do i need test? Do i have any risk of catch other STD? i Promise that i still will donate for your and our cause.

Advertisement Response from Dr. Frascino

Your STD/HIV risk from masturbation and condom-protected insertive oral sex with the tranny escort is essentially nonexistent. Saliva that does not contain visible blood is not considered an HIV transmission risk.

Thank you for your donations to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma that you are and will stay HIV free!

Be well. Happy 2010.

Chlamydia is much easier to acquire than HIV. Your worries are unwarranted. Get treatment for your chlamydia and then a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. I remain convinced that the result will be negative and your "BAD NEWS" will quickly dissolve into a GOOD NEWS WOO-HOO!

bent penis
ARS Early Symptoms - thank you and testing