Can I have hiv that hiv test not picking up
Jan 6, 2010
It has been 21 months since my encounter I have had 7 hiv test 4 rapid and 3 blood drawn and the last was labcor HIV 1/0/2 all negative I am still having symptoms headaches, growling stomach, pin symptoms, heel pain, dry mouth, ashey skin, anal fissures,bronchitis, joint pain, vision problems. diarhea some time lose sometimes hard. My girl friend is also having same symptoms and she knows nothing about my encounter so I ruled out stress about knowing. Ihave some question for you If you don't mind answering. 1. Is anal fissures sign of Hiv? 2. Is there any sub type or group the test might not be picking up such as n and o or any others? 3. Is bronchitis a synptom of Hiv? 4. Can I get hiv from open mouth kissing? 5. Can I get Hiv from her kissing sucking breast? 6. Can I get Hiv from sucking her breast? 7. Is heel pain associated with hiv? 8. Why are we both have same symptoms we both have been faithful up until this one encounter. For got to mention the risk use N9 condom didn't break breast sucking from both of us and open mouth kissing
Response from Dr. Frascino
2. Extremely unlikely.
8. Sorry, I can't diagnose the cause of your very common nonspecific symptoms over the internet. What I can do with great certainty is advise what's not causing your problems: It's not HIV!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Needle Prick And Hiv Risk For Nurses
- Can You Get Hiv In Sweat?
- Hiv And Stomach Pain In Women
- What Are The Chances Of Men Getting Hiv From A Woman With A Undetectable Viral Load?
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Hiv From A Woman To Man?
- What Experts Say The Chances Of Catching Hiv From A One Night Stand?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.