Please please help, don't know who else to turn to

Dr francino please help me. I stuck myself with a needle on purpose to relieve some anxiety. I know this was stupid and I wouldn't do it again because it actually worries me more than anything. I work in a hospital and obtained suture needles to poke myself with. I took the needles from the cupboard in the emergency room but my worry is that I used a contaminated needle. This happened 2 months ago and I brought the needles home and poked myself there. All I want is to be told that I can woo-hoo since I have been worrying about this episode constantly since it happened. Do u think I need an HIV test and do I need to wait till 6 months because it was a needlestick. I'm so frustrated and tired of worrying. Your help would be so appreciated and I just need some guidance on what to do now. Please please answer me. Thanks so much.

You stuck yourself with a needle on purpose to relieve some anxiety. WOWZA, have you been spiking your eggnog with crazy powder again?

Your HIV risk is nonexistent, but you obviously have another medical problem that requires attention. As for guidance on what to do next, that's easy. It's time you made an appointment with a psychiatrist. You have serious "issues" that need to be addressed. In fact I'll bet right now you have more to pick through than the school nurse on lice day.

still me in cameroon . hand job
cialis usage