HOW SAFE AM I DOC?

Hi, Thanks doc,and i hope this finds you feeling fine and content. i'm happy for answering my question, though i'm kind of torn, okey the guy is HIV+ and remember after putting the condom the wrong way and turning again the correct way his precum was now on the outside of the condom, meaning it went in my vaginal, does it mean precum can't carry HIV and it was still wet? or was it TOO little amount? please, kindly explain this to me since i'm sure some precum went in my vagina.

Kind regards, NC

Hello NC,

My assessment remains unchanged. Your HIV-acquisition risk is negligible. It's theoretically possible that fresh HIV-tainted precum introduced into your vaginal canal could transmit the virus. However, the statistical odds of this occurring from the activities you describe are vanishingly remote. As I stated in my initial response, if you remain concerned, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. I'm quite confident the results will be negative.

HOW SAFE AM I DOC? Jan 3, 2010

Hi doc, This may sound stupid but kindly take it the way it is, i had sex with a guy who is HIV+ that was viginal, we DID use condom, BUT before sex he put condom the wrong way and later turned it the correct way, unfortunately the TIP of the condom had touched his pre-cum and immediately he penetrated in my viginal with it. still he fingered me i don't know whether he had pre-cum on his fingers or not. He then told me to be on TOP of him instead of him being on top of me. sex lasted for about 4 to 5 minutes, do you think after climax his sperms got in my viginal since i was on him?. i did check the condom was ok, and nothing like sperms came out of me, but after seven days something less than a drop of sperms came out of my body. im thinking i got hiv because two hours after sex my stomach was hurting like contraction and it stopped when the small amount of pre-cum came out of me after seven days. I have HERPES VIRUS, do you think i have HIV now? and why did that small amount of pre-cum hanged in there for 7 days? Infact two weeks after sex my herpes started breaking, i'm now having under the cheek tonsils, and it's now 17 days after the incident. do you think it's hiv symptoms?..kindly i can't sleep, please DOC, answer me, i'll truly appreciate adose of true telling. also i wonna donate $100, how can i do it with a visa card, please explain. Thanks very kindly. NC.

The risk of acquiring HIV from the activities you describe is negligible at best, assuming the condom did not break.

Symptoms that begin two hours after sex would not be related to HIV. HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS) symptoms become manifest two to three weeks after primary HIV infection. Not hours! Whatever came out of your "viginal" seven days after sex, it was not "sperms!" Your symptoms are not consistent with or suggestive of HIV disease.

If my reassurance is not sufficient for you to shake your worries, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The results will undoubtedly be negative.

Thank you for your desire to make a donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Donation information can be found on the foundation's Web site at (www.concertedeffort.org). For credit card donations, just enter the requested information on the Web site.

Be well. Stay well. Happy 2010.

young magnetic couple? concerns?
Flu Vaccine's and BLIPS