went berserk..going berserk

I will cut the long story short. i was at a pub where i got hooked with this unknown girl. We were both drunk and hence i landed into having sex with her. i've not really known this woman. all we did was kissing and rubbing my penis on vagina first with her panties on and then w/o it for 2 to 3 minutes untill i had an ejaculation. it was dim and hence i cldn't see if the precum came in contact with the head or not. now i'm scared and dropping bricks in my pants and am scared of being infected as although there was only rubbing but it was rigirous w/o insertion/intercourse. shld i get tested to find out if this club incident infected me. i'm too scared to confide into anybody. what should i do? What are my chances of being safe? Help required!

The donation will be done immediately after i get my salary on Jan 7th

Please help

Since you cut your long story short, I'll do likewise and cut my long answer short as well. Frottage, rubbing without penetration, is generally not considered an HIV-transmission risk. If you remain worried, get a single HIV test at the three-month mark. The odds are astronomically in your favor that you did not contract HIV from this "rigirous" rubbing while clubbing (or should that be pubbing?).

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that you are and will stay HIV free.

Happy 2010.

Straight & Final Question + Donation Info
Vitamin C and its effects