Struggling to carry on :-(..please reply - part 2

Hi Dr.Bob, Sorry to post a follow up to my original question. But, I'm still worried about having hiv even though I've now had 10 antibody hiv tests (mixture of 4th gen and rapid tests) and it's gone 3 years since my risky encounter. The reason that I'm back is because I've had seborrheic dermatitis and oral thrush confirmed by my doctor and I've also got penile thrush that just wont get better. I just don't understand it. I've started to get so many hiv symptoms but, keep testing negative. I even had blood tests through my doctor that didn't show anything. I'm really concerned that I have hiv and passed it onto my family. My son has a dermatitis rash on his scalp and face like mine and my daughter has had ARS like symptoms (a red measles like rash on her shoulders and arms and enlarged and tender nodes behind both her ears that lasted a few days). We've shared toothbrushes occasionally and the kids have worn my wifes earrings a number of times. I am concerned that I could have got a rare strain that the tests arn't picking up. What shall I do Dr.Bob?

Ten negative HIV tests out three years from your walk on the wild side and still you are perseverating on the possibility of being virally enhanced??? Dude, exactly what part of "HIV negative" are you having trouble understanding?

Your repeatedly negative HIV tests are definitive, conclusive and excessive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV tests are warranted. You did not infect your wife and kids with HIV, because you do not have HIV (and it is not transmitted by casual contact).

As for what to do, I'd suggest you consider getting professional help (psychotherapy) to help you accept the overwhelming and irrefutable evidence that you are HIV negative. See a dermatologist for your seborrhea and thrush. Please note, the vast majority of cases of seborrhea and thrush have absolutely nothing to do with HIV disease.

Good luck. Happy 2010.

I just received your formal "thank-you" letter in my mail.
ayurveda and alternate therepies (AYURVEDA, 2010)