|Still the same...
Jan 3, 2010
... thoughtful, patient, humorous Dr. Bob! I think of you as a friend I've never met. Happy New Year! Josh.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Let's be BFFs, OK?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is There A Chance Of A False Positive Hiv Test In Pregnancy?
- Why Can't Herpes Be Permanently Cured?
- What To Do After Being Diagnosed With Hpv?
- What Should You Do If You Think You Have Herpes On Lip?
- What Percentage Of People Die From Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Percentage Of Teens That Have Had Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.