will I get HIV if he ejaculated on my tummy and some get into my belly button?
Jan 3, 2010
I had sex with a stranger he worn a condom but when he ejaculated on my tummy, some of his cum get into my belly button and I swiped it quickly.will I get HIV ?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Are you wondering if your belly button is an open conduit into your tummy? The answer is no. The umbilical cord was cut, clamped and tied off at birth. It's also been completely healed over and closed since infancy. Your HIV risk is essentially nonexistent, whether you have an innie or any outie.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Vaginal Discharge A Symptom Of HIV?
- Can You Catch HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Fever After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts When Giving Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.