Doctor Bob's height...

Hi, for those of you that spent some time trying to figure out how tall doctor bob was, not that im talking about myself ;-), he is 5 foot and 5 inches, which is short as dustin hoffman but not extremely short as martin scorcese. however he does have that built look which makes him look taller, doctor bob himself unwittingly implied it in a recent answer and i figured it out, smart isnt it?... Brian

Hey Brian,

Actually, that was a typo! At 5 feet 5 inches I might as well join the Lollypop Guild and start singing the Munchkin song from the Wizard of Oz. I'm actually 5 feet 9 inches and as every sexually active person on the planet fully realizes, an extra 4 inches means a lot. OK, I admit 5 feet 9 inches is not exactly statuesque, but I still tower over Dustin and Martin, not to mention Danny (DeVito), whom I met recently, by the way.

One final thought: I don't think life is fair for short people. After all, they are the last ones to know it's raining, but the first ones to drown!

Happy Holidays. (I corrected the typo.)

Mr. Bob Jan 1, 2010

You are an amazing man. I hope I can be half the man you are in my future. Happy new years bob. You truly are simply incredible. God bless you Dr Robert.

And a wonderful, healthful and peaceful 2010 to you as well. As for hoping to be half the man I am, well, you might want to rethink that wish. After all, who wants to be 2 feet 10.5 inches tall???

Happy New Year.

Thank you!
LIFE and DEATH! I need you DR Frascino