Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Thank you!
Jan 3, 2010

No question and no need to post on web. I just want to be one of the probably thousands of people who tell you that you are one of the most wonderful people on Earth. I've made a donation to your foundation. Not a huge one, but everything helps I'm sure. The work you do for those infected and the reassurance and advice you continually provide to them and to the worried well are priceless gifts. I love you (and I'm not even gay)! Thank you, thank you, thank you. Please keep up the good work and please stay healthy until you're 94. I'm sending you my good-luck karma! G :)

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hey G,

Gosh, another straight guy confessing his love for the gay cyber-sexpert. If I flip just one more of you straight guys, I'll win the toaster oven!

Thank you for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Yes, indeed, every gift does help. What may appear to some as a small gift or mere drop in the philanthropic bucket is to those in desperate need a tsunami of generosity! Remember, it costs less than a dollar to provide an HIV-positive pregnant woman in sub-Saharan Africa and her newborn antiretroviral medication that greatly reduces the risk of mother-to-infant HIV transmission. Yes, you can literally save a life for a buck!

Thanks for your good wishes (and karma!) and your compassion toward those in need.

Be well. Stay well. Happy Healthy New Year.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Worried
Next
Doctor Bob's height...

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.