Thank you!

No question and no need to post on web. I just want to be one of the probably thousands of people who tell you that you are one of the most wonderful people on Earth. I've made a donation to your foundation. Not a huge one, but everything helps I'm sure. The work you do for those infected and the reassurance and advice you continually provide to them and to the worried well are priceless gifts. I love you (and I'm not even gay)! Thank you, thank you, thank you. Please keep up the good work and please stay healthy until you're 94. I'm sending you my good-luck karma! G :)

Hey G,

Gosh, another straight guy confessing his love for the gay cyber-sexpert. If I flip just one more of you straight guys, I'll win the toaster oven!

Thank you for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Yes, indeed, every gift does help. What may appear to some as a small gift or mere drop in the philanthropic bucket is to those in desperate need a tsunami of generosity! Remember, it costs less than a dollar to provide an HIV-positive pregnant woman in sub-Saharan Africa and her newborn antiretroviral medication that greatly reduces the risk of mother-to-infant HIV transmission. Yes, you can literally save a life for a buck!

Thanks for your good wishes (and karma!) and your compassion toward those in need.

Be well. Stay well. Happy Healthy New Year.

Worried
Doctor Bob's height...