Made small donation to exchange some peacefulness

Hi dr. Bob happy holidays and thank you for doing wonderful jobs in serving people with their questions! I just made a small donation (transaction # ending in 551V) and hope you can give me some advice and hopefully can calm me down. I just had an oral episode with an exotic dancer of unknown status, no other forms of sexual acts were conducted (well, other than some fingerings... I washed my hands afterward), but it was about an hour later, I accidentally bit myself in the inner lips while eating sushi, the wound wasn't big but it was obvious and I don't know if it bled or not. Now comes my worry, can HIV stay in my mouth long enough to wait until there is a chance to enter my body? Again, thank you so much and keep up with the great works! It's people like you make differences in this already messed up world.

Georgie

Hey Georgie,

Your HIV worry is unwarranted. HIV would not hang around for an hour waiting for you to accidentally bite your lip!

Happy 2010! Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation!

Be well. Happy New Year!

Unprotected Oral Sex Very Very Very Scared.....
saliva and hiv