Happy New Year!

To My "Favorite" Dr. Bob,

May I be the first to wish you and your hubby a HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)

I hope this New Year rings in wonderful health, happiness and prosperity for both of you. (Just celebrated our 25th with my hubby.)

Thank you for your countless hours answering endless questions (including mine). I have great hope that new treatments/answers/knowledge are on the horizon as the effort moves forth for 2010 and the only "virus" left will be your infectious optimism for all of us to catch.

Much love to you and your family,

janelle

Hi Janelle,

Many thanks for your very kind New Year's wishes! They are greatly appreciated. I promise to continue being the most optimistic person in the galaxy for 2010 and beyond. I wish you and all forum readers the very best 2010 filled with health, peace, happiness and wonderment!

Happy 2010!

Delta 32 testing is it available for partners of Poz? (DELTA 32 MUTATION, 2010)
androgel and injectable testosterone side effects