Rational question unlike most of the ones posted

Hello, I have a cold, I was exposed to hiv on October 31st when a condom I was wearing to top a positive male tore. Since then I have had PEP and a 6 and a half week negative test. I am now at week 9 or 10. In any event if I am now positive will the cold kill me this early in infection? Should I take another antibody test now or wait till mid month?

So your "rational question unlike most of the ones posted" is: Will a common cold kill you because you might be HIV infected, despite completing a course of nPEP and testing HIV negative at 6.5 weeks? Hmm. Dude, when last I looked, "rational" had several definitions, including:

1. Having or exercising the ability to reason.

2. Being of sound mind; sane.

3. Being logical.

It seems to me that you and your question fail miserably on all three fronts. Nonetheless, the answer to your weird worry and anything-but-rational query is that even in the very unlikely scenario that you are HIV infected, a cold will not kill you. As for testing, continue to follow the post-nPEP testing guidelines (get an HIV-antibody test at three and six months).

Incomplete NPEP (after anal receptive with HIV+ guy) and Window Period for False Negative
Masturbation (SEX WITH FRUITS AND VEGETABLES, 2010)