Jan 1, 2010
You are an amazing man. I hope I can be half the man you are in my future. Happy new years bob. You truly are simply incredible. God bless you Dr Robert.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
And a wonderful, healthful and peaceful 2010 to you as well. As for hoping to be half the man I am, well, you might want to rethink that wish. After all, who wants to be 2 feet 10.5 inches tall???
Happy New Year.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Once You Use A Lancet For Hiv Testing Is It Reusable
- Can Hepatitis B Vaccination Cause A False Positive Hepatitis C Test?
- Best Treatment For Peripheral Neuropathy In Feet
- Homemade Remedies For Neuropathy
- How Long Can Hiv Stay In A Drop Of Blood?
- How Long Can The Aids Virus Last Once Airborne?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.