Totally Sad - feel ignored by Dr. BoB

Dr. Bob, I have posted several quesitons to you in a matter of few months. Your sarcasm and humor are refreshing. Yet, I feel totally ignored. Can you joke about my anxiety please because I this Russian guy (me) will go nutz!!!! I know you've said it a thousand times before that handjob has no risk and no documentation has ever been made of transmission this way. I had a mutual handjob with a guy, who just had finished fooling with another man. I put condoms on both of us but he was touching my balls throughout. I came, he did not (sucker). I took condom off, cleaned myself with ethanol wipe 62%, but than I did something dumb. I left a wipe wrapped around my balls and it bunt my scrotum. No blood, or clearly visible open sores. Could have some of the virus invade me through the broken skin barrier. Please do not ignor me. I know you are not my shrink or my father and it's not your responsibilty to calm down anxious guyz like me but please help. Do you think that ethanol could have been insuficient to inactivate some viruses and than damaged skin could have served as a portal of entry into my body? I am freaked. It is week 3 and I have extremaly sore posterior nasopharynx and posterior chain lymphadenopathy in my neck. I had some malaise but it went away in a matter of 1 day. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeas say something, even if it is for me to buzz off.

Thanks.

You wrapped your low hangers in a 62% ethanol wipe and it burned your manbag? OUCHAMAGOUCHA!!! Dude, that's got to be one of the zanier (and idiotic) antics that anyone has written to me about within the last week. And I should mention, the holiday week always brings loads of nutty fruitcakes to this forum! Relax Max (or at ease Boris?). Despite irritating the hell out of your cojones, you did no permanent damage and your HIV-acquisition risk remains nonexistent, OK? By the way, I agree I'm neither your shrink nor your father. I believe, however, that both of them would have the same reaction I had to your brilliant idea of bathing your balls in hooch!

understand "one you but many of us". but mine is really short
Mr. Bob