i know youre busy, but plz reply 4th time trying--follow up to trouble in mexico

hi doc, i contacted you before about my stupid drunken mistake in mexico more than 3 months ago. but here's a quick recap: on sep. 25 had unprotected sex with unknown partner. at 1 month back in the states (oct. 23) i tested for chlamydia gonorhea siphillys and hiv- all were negative. at one 5 wks after exposure i had discharge from my penis and some itching went back to get re-evaluated and retested for chlamydia and gonorhea-both came back negative again. this was done at a local testing center, nurse did however gave me the 7 day antibiotic for chlamydia and advice i see a doc. as it was not std related. well after i finish my med the discharge went down alot but it didnt stop completely. so i went to the doc. on nov. 17, once again i was retested for chlamydia and gonorhea and was given a shot along with 2 pills to treat gonorhea. the discharge went away for almost a wk but came backafter. so i went back to see the doc and said i probably had tricomoniasis and gave me a 7 day antibiotic treatment of metronidazole substittute for flagyl. at this point im very paranoid and check my penis every morning by squeezing it to see if i have any discharge.i ddint see any for a while but at almost a wk after i took my meds. i noticed a very small drop one morning so i went back to my doc. he was out of town but i was seen by someother doc. who gave me the same med. but for 10 days. i had also asked you on here what you think it could be and yousaid nsu. i mentioned taht to the doc, and said yes , but it would either be caused by gonorhea or clamydia virus.. and that i had tested negative for both on 3 different ocasions now. he suggested i see a urologyst. now i am married i have praticed protected sex with my wife but during treatment i didnot have any sex with her. so i could have not possibly been getting reinffected by anything in theory. i also tested again for hiv one wk short of the 3 month mark. i couldnt wait i just had to knowat that moment. thank god it came back negative... can this be considered definite???????? i also saw a urologyst on the 21st of this month i explained everything to him and also mentioned to him about the nsu. hesaid that there is no way to test me for taht as i have already been tested 3 times for clamydia and gonorhea and i was not growing any cultures. he pretty much said i was scared and paranoid. he told me that i had already been given a # of antibiotics and that what ever i had shoulf have been covered .. he said that any other antybiotic he would give me is weaker than the flagyl. so he pretty much said i was fine. but the tip of my penis is still abit red , i stopped checking every mornig for discharge so i dont know if i still have the small drop. as for my wife she went in for a wellwomans exan on the 21 st as well and they did a swab on her dont know the results as of yet , but if i didnt grow any culture i doubt she will. my question to you is , should i stop worrying about this matter?? what about the nsu?? how can i really betested for this.im very unsatisfyed with my responds from both the doc and the urologyst...i know theres something wromg with me... the tip of my penis is still red and at time it itches. plz doc shed some light..........

1. "Should I stop worrying about this matter??" Yes, absolutely. I completely agree with the urologist. Whatever you had would have been treated by the impressive amount of antibiotics you've taken!

2. If you had nonspecific urethritis, it, too, would have been adequately treated by all the antibiotics you have taken. There is no way to test for what you had initially, because it's now been treated and has essentially resolved.

3. "I know there's something wrong with me . . . ." I agree and I think the urologist diagnosed exactly what your problem is: You are "scared and paranoid."

If you can't shake your worries despite my reassurance, I'd suggest you get counseling for your unwarranted worries. No further medical workup is warranted, your problem is now psychological.

Pain in testicles: STDs like chlamydia and herpes?
OK, i'll rephrase my question...