Pain in testicles: STDs like chlamydia and herpes?

Hello doctor, THis is in continuation to one of my previous emails in Nov. I had then expressed concern of getting HIV due to sucking on a strippers breasts, not sure if lactating or not. Ive had some dull testicle pain with slight itching on buttocks recently. Do you think this could be an STD that I might have got from that stripclub experience? I will see my doc too, but wanted your insight.

last email: My last email: Hello doctor, A few days back I was at a strip club, where (in seclusion) I kissed the stripper and sucked on her breasts. When kissing I did feel her tounge. I am very concerned and am worried about the possibilities of having got something from her. What do you think are the possibilities and do you think I should go in for a test, if so when? Please let know at the earliest. Thank you! Making a donation to your foundation

This is now your third post related to your night of boob-sucking at the Badda Bing. I've tried twice before to reassure you that your actions did not place you at any significant risk for STDs, including HIV. Your current symptoms are likewise not related to your walk on the wild side with the boobalicious bouncing Bertha. There are many potential causes for testicular pain and an itchy booty and it's a good idea to have your doctor check you out to evaluate these problems. However, your concerns that these symptoms may be related to your stripper are completely unwarranted. OK? Hopefully this third time will be the charm and you'll finally believe what I am telling you. I'll repost your previous questions below and should you once again begin to worry, just re-read what I've already written as my assessment will not change no matter how many times you ask.

Re: Strip club experience Nov 7, 2009 Doctor, Thanks for your reply and encouragement- was very much needed. Ive gone through your forums and your work. I believe my experience is a lesson to me on how to be safe and learn more about AIDS. Ive made a donation to the foundation and have my last email below. My question: After going through the forums I have a couple of questions and hope you can answer them as they worry me: 1. When having the lap dance I touched her vagina(not directly), but over her underwear which was a little wet. My fingers had a small bruises/cuts from some intense labor a few days before. Am I at risk of being infected? Had I touched her vagina directly would it have been worse? Also do I need to go through a test. Didnt mention this in the last email as I thought it was of less importance, but now this worries me.

Waiting to hear from you. ---------- My last email: Hello doctor, A few days back I was at a strip club, where (in seclusion) I kissed the stripper and sucked on her breasts. When kissing I did feel her tounge. I am very concerned and am worried about the possibilities of having got something from her. What do you think are the possibilities and do you think I should go in for a test, if so when? Please let know at the earliest. Thank you! Making a donation to your foundation. ---- YOUR reply Hi,

In seclusion or in full view of the other horned-up dudes at your local Badda Bing, your tongue-kissing and boob-sucking are not risks for STDs, including HIV. Testing is not warranted. I would suggest you spend some time perusing the wealth of information on this site, especially the archives of this forum, paying particular attention to exactly how HIV and other STDs are and are not transmitted. We have entire chapters devoted to HIV-sexual transmission and safer sexual techniques and even a chapter devoted to strippers. Check it out!

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. 
 Be well. Continue to play safe and you'll stay safe, OK?

Touching Bouncing Bertha's box would not be considered an HIV-transmission risk, considering she still had her glittering g-string on. Your several-day-old small bruises/cuts and her slightly wet panties would not affect the "no risk" assessment. Risk would involve an open wound (non-intact skin) and contact with fresh HIV-tainted bodily fluids. HIV testing would not be medically indicated based on the information you provided. However, if my reassurance is not sufficient to shake your worries, you could consider getting a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The results will undoubtedly be negative; however, if seeing that negative result is what it takes to put your (unwarranted) fears permanently to rest, it may be worth the effort psychologically.

Thank you for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Be well. Stop worrying.

Recent prevention failure and efforts to cure the disease part 2 (HIV IS 100% PREVENTABLE TODAY, 2009)
i know youre busy, but plz reply 4th time trying--follow up to trouble in mexico