Is there a link between an Indeterminate Western Blot and HPV?

In 1999, after regularly donating my blood to the Red Cross for 12 years, they notified me that I had an indeterminant Western Blot test result. I was subsequently tested for HIV and was cleared. 8 years later, I was simultaneously diagnosed with an HPV infection and Stage 2B2 Cervical cancer. Is there a possible link? Could the Western Blot have picked up the HPV?

No. There is no link. You are HIV negative. Your problem is solely related to HPV, a totally different virus, and its complications (cervical cancer).

You can read much more about HPV as well as HIV testing in the archives of this forum.

LTR Sexual Health
2ND TIME ASKING, NO RESPONSE THE 1ST TIME