Drunken mistake

You are an angel, service you provide is brilliant and stops unnecessary worries of millions with your humorous answers... but still dosen't stops me from asking this one!(thaaa...moment)

I got really drunk and lost my self control. I had protected sex with an escort, sucked her tits and kissed for few minutes. I have bleeding gums and realised she had bulgy red spots from scratches/cuts which I may have sucked around.

Is there a possibility of fresh blood being sucked from these cuts/scratches/red spots,etc and get infected and is there any registered cases of such?

As a thanks, appreciation for your great work, I have donated $100 today to your foundation.

If this is a repeated question, please answer with a Yes or No answer, thanks.

". . . She had bulgy red spots from scratches/cuts which I may have sucked around"???? Those sound like a very gnarly pair of hooters you were chomping on, champ. Just how wasted were you to settle for the skanky deformed, somewhat battered escort? Oh, never mind, whether you spent too much time in Margaritaville or were "one token over the line, sweet Jesus" as a prelude to your hooker-nookie, your HIV-acquisition risk from protected sex and your other unappetizing activities remains essentially nonexistent, assuming the latex condom used for penetrative sex was used properly and did not fail (break). If my reassurance is not sufficient for you to shake your worries, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. I'm quite confident the results will be negative.

Thanks for your generous tax-deductible donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated and urgently needed during this holiday season. In return for your generous spirit to help others in desperate need, I'm sending in return my good-luck/good-health karma that you are and will stay HIV negative.

Be well. Stay well.

reply (COMING OUT OF THE CLOSET, 2009)
My doc told me that on treatment transmission risk is extremely low. Is he correct? (TRANSMISSION RISK WITH UNDETECTABLE VIRAL LOAD, 2009)