Need Help - Big time messed

Dear Doctor, I will really appreciate if you can advice me what are my chances of getting HIV - I had a call girl in Malaysia on 8th Nov 09, she gave me oral unprotected sex for few seconds then she put the condom on my penis. I had sex with her for like 2 mins, I was on top and I ejaculated in her inside the condom... As soon as I took out my penis I touched the condom and somehow my sperms oozed out of the condom, I think condom much have got loose after ejaculation. I think for few seconds I must have tried to have sex with her with loose condom. But I remember condom covering my penis.

Then I cleaned my penis with water with same hand that has touched her vaginal fluid.

Later I cleaned my penis with a towel on which I later found had some Menstrual blood, maybe she started bleeding after sex... unfortunately I used the towel to clean one of my open wound on my leg which was result of scratching that day... the towel was wet and had her blood.

Now I m very worried as many things happened on that day as my penis is not circumcised and what if the condom was not tightly fitted on my penis after ejaculating in her... What if her vaginal fluid has come to contact with my penis when i was cleaning it with water... what if I have touched the blood stained towel on my open wound... I feel really very depressed as recently as few days back I got very severe cold & cough... I tried my best to search the answer but still was not able to locate anything very close to this...

your yes or no reply will also give me some hope... I am ready to make a donation... kindly help doctor with your advice... take care god bless you

All of your fears are largely unwarranted.

Several seconds of unprotected oral insertive sex carries a negligible risk for HIV.

If your latex condom covered your Mr. Happy during your nookie, your risk should be minimal at best, even if the condom became a bit loose. Cleaning your tallywhacker with the same hand that touched your gal-pal's vaginal fluid is not an HIV-transmission risk. Then re-cleaning your one-eyed monster with a wet towel that may have had some menstrual blood on it is also not considered a significant risk for viral transmission.

If my reassurances are not sufficient for you to shake your worries, get a single HIV test at the three-month mark. The result will undoubtedly be negative.

Thank you for your interest in making a donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that you are and remain HIV negative.

Very Freaked
xmrz versus hiv?? follow up to what you thought I had..