Dec 28, 2009
I accidentilly scratched a guy on the forehead who is HIV positive. Im freaking out even though i dont remember him bleeding or me toughing an open wound. I have OCD and it makes my mind run wild so if you could get back to me as soon as possible to i would really appriciate it.( ive spent thousands of dollars of HIV tests) its a borderline phobia... thank you so much
| Response from Dr. Frascino
If you've spent thousands of dollars on HIV tests, I can assure you your phobia is no longer "borderline!" Your HIV-acquisition risk from the scratch you describe is nonexistent. Stop testing. Stop wasting money. Get psychological help (psychotherapy) for your irrational fears.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Coated Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.