CHRISTMAS PRESENT........Pretty Please Santa!!

soHi Doctor Bob! Please make my christmas by answering my question. I have donated and will donate again. It is only my 5th time asking:-) Do I need further testing? Please see my previous posts with ALL the details. Please tell me what to do, its been 8 years of misery for me. Need new direction before I start 2010. Ciao and thank You. Confused

Sorry, I have no way of retrieving your "previous posts with ALL the details!" Once I read a question and decide, for whatever reason, not to answer it, I delete it and I have no way of getting it back. (If I didn't get rid of questions I have decided not to reply to, my inbox would cyber-explode.) Please note, I generally have a reason for not responding if you've posted the same question five times! The two top reasons I choose not to respond to a question are:

1. The question doesn't make sense. If I can't understand what someone is asking, there is no way I can coherently reply.

2. I've answered one (usually many) similar questions in the past and those answers are readily available in the archives. This is by far the most common reason I do not respond.

My advice is to recheck your question for clarity and also check the archives to see if the information you need or reassurance you desire is already there just waiting for your double click. If necessary, resubmit your question "with ALL the details."

Happy Holidays.

Does it not show up during window period?
HIV from Oral Sex Confirmed!!!!!