CHRISTMAS PRESENT........Pretty Please Santa!!
Dec 25, 2009
soHi Doctor Bob! Please make my christmas by answering my question. I have donated and will donate again. It is only my 5th time asking:-) Do I need further testing? Please see my previous posts with ALL the details. Please tell me what to do, its been 8 years of misery for me. Need new direction before I start 2010. Ciao and thank You. Confused
Response from Dr. Frascino
Sorry, I have no way of retrieving your "previous posts with ALL the details!" Once I read a question and decide, for whatever reason, not to answer it, I delete it and I have no way of getting it back. (If I didn't get rid of questions I have decided not to reply to, my inbox would cyber-explode.) Please note, I generally have a reason for not responding if you've posted the same question five times! The two top reasons I choose not to respond to a question are:
1. The question doesn't make sense. If I can't understand what someone is asking, there is no way I can coherently reply.
2. I've answered one (usually many) similar questions in the past and those answers are readily available in the archives. This is by far the most common reason I do not respond.
My advice is to recheck your question for clarity and also check the archives to see if the information you need or reassurance you desire is already there just waiting for your double click. If necessary, resubmit your question "with ALL the details."
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loose Stool After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rash After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Selenium Sulfide Help With Flat Warts Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.