Does it not show up during window period?

Hello Doc, I was exposed 14months back (by oral sex) and from the last four months I have got myself checked 11times and its all been negative. But, I was also diagnosed for mollasscum 9viral infection) seven months back and it got cured on august 22nd. It has not reappeared after that. Now, my question is, is there any possibility of my HIV status not showing up all these months since I had this viral infection. Does it take years to show up if some one had a sexually transmitted disease? Please advise. I live in fear.

thanks a lot.

You've had 11 negative HIV tests within the past four months??? YIKES. Your repeatedly negative test results are definitive, conclusive, WOO-HOO-able and highly excessive! Exactly which part of "HIV negative" are you having difficulty understanding? Molluscum contagiosum is a very common viral skin infection. The majority of cases have nothing to do with HIV/AIDS. Folks with deficient or suppressed immune systems may have more severe bouts of molluscum, which are not only more extensive than usual, but also more difficult to treat. This certainly was not the case with your bout of molluscum.

Molluscum contagiosum does not affect the accuracy or validity of HIV test results, nor does it change the duration of the window period. Relax Max. You're fine!

please help....it can be my christmas present :)
CHRISTMAS PRESENT........Pretty Please Santa!!