Thank You: 5 Times Blood Drawn - HIV Concern

Hello Doc

Many thanks for a comprehensive reply, and much-needed calming influence. What worries me is the issue of contamination. Since 5 pokes were done by 3 different nurses, it increases the chances for a human error to occur. This concerns me greatly. I do hope everything is alright - I do not want to be infected now when I was not even infected previously. Imagine being responsible and going to test for HIV/STD and being infected by the very test itself? If I may with a last question, should I worry about this contamination issue (never heard of anyone being infected by a HIV/STD test) or should I say woo-hoo...yabba dabba doo and consider myself home-free?

I am deeply sorry as regards to the donation issue. It lacked the clarity of thought, and was not meant to come out the way it did. It was more of a general assurance, not specific to your answers (which I appreciate). I have friends who do good work with the AIDS Foundation back home. My heart is in the right place. The donation is on is way. Good luck with the excellent work that you do.

Your worries are unwarranted. I would advise a full-throated WOO-HOO YABBA-DABBA-DO!!!

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated during this holiday season.

Be well. Stay well. (Yes, you are indeed well!)

Just to say Merry Xmas (no question)
Do I Need PEP - Only 12 Hours To Go !!!