21 Dec- sunniest day of the year!

Dear Dr Bob,

Saw your reply today, the 21st of dec, said to be the shortest day of the year, but is the sunniest day of the year for me- Im so delighted to hear from you!

Sir, I have to admit that part of me is having ''SOME'' trouble believing my test results, but I guess thats part of the ''exposure to HIV package!" I have read about a case report who contracted HIV but never made antibodies. Do you think it very unlikely that I could be the second? I have had fairly average health and no major health problems that I know of. Would the 6 mth antibody test be adequate or would I need specialised testing? I know all extremely silly questions but please do tell me.

I presume from your encouraging words that I have been selected for woohoo practice. Am I right? I shall begin practice only early next year though- Im so drained out by the bizzarre experiences in the last few months and have a tremendous amount (at least 3 weeks non-stop) of catch up sleep to do!

Sir, I have made a donation to your wonderful organisation and shall continue to do so regularly.

A merry Xmas and a Happy new year to you and Dr Natterstad.

Pillow- here I come...............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The chances you contracted HIV, but never made anti-HIV antibodies, is essentially nonexistent. Your negative six-month test would certainly be definitive, conclusive and WOO-HOO-able!

Thank you for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Happy Holidays! Pleasant dreams! Be well. Stay well. Noel!

Got HIV through oral sex
je ne comprends plus rien (seropo oou pas)?