Got HIV through oral sex
Dec 22, 2009
Not really a question. Just wanted say that I did get it through oral sex (don't have anal sex). In July several guys came in my mouth, tested negative beginning of August, positive at the end. I know it's unusual for it to happen this way, but I'm living proof that it does. Thank you for this site and getting the word out. PS: have a great doc, went on meds right away, feeling good after getting adusted to the "new normal".
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thank you for your post.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should I Get Tested After Protected Anal Sex?
- Flaky Skin Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Itchy Rash After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.