Tallywhacking Penis Popsicles on the loose! Tiger Woods!

Those popsicles are popping up all over the place! How's that for alliteration!

And, yes, *sigh* I was stupid..and hope I was able to correct myself in time! I am a female who finally preformed oral sex on a man I've dated a long time..only to later find out about other woman in his life! I didn't know I was dating Tiger Woods!!

Anyway, he did touch the back of my throat and I tasted pre semnal fluid, but no rough stuff..none at all. Nothing that I felt cused trauma..my hay fever had not been acting up (that I know of). I did pull back quickly afer I realized..and just spit that out!

Wow. That was a blow (literally and figuratively!!) I'm hoping that I'll only just need the 3 month test and that I'll be able to woo-hoo after it! Please send me your good Karma! PEP would be too late for me, anyway..how do people mak it to the three month mark without going crazy? I'm hoping this enocunter was minimal enough..

You are the best..thank you for what you do! I like your pictuer, you really do look so happy in it!

Your tasty tallywhacker treat, even if you played tonsil hockey, presents only a very slight risk for HIV acquisition. PEP would not be warranted.

To keep from "going crazy" during the three-month window period, I'd suggest you put the time to good use. Spend it learning more about HIV/AIDS and promoting HIV/AIDS awareness and prevention. Consider volunteering some of your time at an AIDS service organization. There are many from which to choose: AIDS hospices, Meals on Wheels and pet walking for those too till to care for their furry companions, such as PAWS (Pets Are Wonderful Support), etc. I've always found whatever is given in the true sense of generosity and compassion is returned to the giver one thousand fold. I'll certainly send you my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month test will be negative. (Statistically the odds are all in your favor.) However, by helping others in need, you can generate your own excellent cosmic karma.

Good luck. Be well. Noel!

Lipodystrophy/atrophy
Got HIV through oral sex