FREAKING OUT over slip in judgement

Went to a strip club and after way too much to drink, I was escorted to the VIP room for a "lap dance". Things quickly progessed and I was getting an unprotected blow job for a few minutes, then she put a condom on me and started riding me. After a few more minutes I remember her saying that she sees blood and quickly got off of me. The condom was still on and unbroken and she said that she must be staring her period early or something but then she said that didn't seem right because she wasn't due for 2 more weeks. She checked both of us and there were no open wounds so we continued. After I finished she turned around and said that my condom was broken, which i have no idea if that was true as the whole incounter was a complete blur. She asked if she had anything to worry about and I said no and then I asked her the same question which she answered no. I know I need to get a test but but I have a long wait ahead of me as this just happened 2 days ago. I'm scared and confused even with reading through your forum; do you have any advice to get through the wait? Should I go back to the club and ask her the same question(s)sober? I can't believe I got myself into this mess and any advice would be greatly appreciated.

One option would be to ask Bouncing Bertha at the Badda Bing to accompany you for HIV testing. She has a vested interest in knowing your status just as you do for knowing hers. Rapid HIV tests provide accurate results in as few as 20 minutes. If you both test HIV negative, the risk of HIV transmission/acquisition would be dramatically decreased. The only remote possibility would involve the private dancer, who danced on your privates, still being in her window period, whereby she could be HIV infected but not yet have detectable levels of anti-HIV antibodies in her blood. Even if you both test HIV negative now, you'll still need another HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark for a definitive result to conclusively rule out this remote possibility of testing negative within the window period.

Apparently breastfed babies are smarter...
Inconclusive Hep C result