A spoon full of green tea makes the antibodies stay down?

Heya Doc!

Consider this one of those QTND risen from the grave that needs a dash of zombie repellent to prevent it from spreading and being asked thousands of times again;)

Can green tea, vitamin supplements, or antioxidants affect the results of an hiv test (as in produce a false negative?)? I see a bunch of hubbub regarding this subject lately and I can't find a definitive answer. If you've already answered this question in detail, please point me in that direction and then feel free to give me the proverbial back-hand across the cheek as I probably deserve it;) (coming from you, might even be enjoyable!)

Anyway, thanks for the good work you've been doing! In all sincerity, you really are an inspiration.

Take-Care

-OCD Hypochondriac Extraordinaire

Hello OCD Hypochondriac Extraordinaire,

I'll make several quick points:

1. The definitive answer is no!

2. Never believe "hubbub."

3. Zombie repellent doesn't work on QTND. I tried that years ago.

Happy Holidays. Be well. Stay well. Noel?

Diagnosed with AIDS & pnuemona lifespan?
Update from Broken Condom in Bangkok Guy (September)