|A spoon full of green tea makes the antibodies stay down?
Dec 21, 2009
Consider this one of those QTND risen from the grave that needs a dash of zombie repellent to prevent it from spreading and being asked thousands of times again;)
Can green tea, vitamin supplements, or antioxidants affect the results of an hiv test (as in produce a false negative?)? I see a bunch of hubbub regarding this subject lately and I can't find a definitive answer. If you've already answered this question in detail, please point me in that direction and then feel free to give me the proverbial back-hand across the cheek as I probably deserve it;) (coming from you, might even be enjoyable!)
Anyway, thanks for the good work you've been doing! In all sincerity, you really are an inspiration.
-OCD Hypochondriac Extraordinaire
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Hello OCD Hypochondriac Extraordinaire,
I'll make several quick points:
1. The definitive answer is no!
2. Never believe "hubbub."
3. Zombie repellent doesn't work on QTND. I tried that years ago.
Happy Holidays. Be well. Stay well. Noel?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Do You Get Rid Of Vaginal Cysts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.