Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Should I get tested or slap my friend ?
Dec 21, 2009

Buongiorno sexy uomo italiano ! (ok, I used google translate, but I still mean it).

As I was clubbing last night with two friends, we sat on some cushions and I rested my hand on what I later believed was dried semen (yuck!), I realized that after rubbing my oh-so-cracked lips (from the cold) with the hand I rested on that white stuff! I didn't think much of it first, but then my "super-smart"-best-friend (whom I believe everything he tells me) told me that there could have been some HIV in that dry looking cum lookalike substance, and he said I should get tested because I might have infected myself ? (he didn't stop bugging me with that alllll evening...)

Any insight on this whole thing ? Should I get tested in 3 months or just slap my friend (in case he's wrong about the whole thing?)

Thanks a million Dr.

Ciao !! X

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Question: "Should I get tested in 3 months or just slap my friend?"

Answer: Bitch-slap the friend. Definitely bitch-slap the friend.

Ciao bella!

Dr. Bob

Previous
Questions on negative test (HIV-2, HIV-2 TESTING, 2009)
Next
food served shortly after it gets poisoned with semen

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.