Grabbing of my Ring-a-ding-ding by a Drag Queen while clubbing

Ok here's a sketchy one..well probably not compared to what you see here every day right ? (Don't you just love the rhymes in that title...)

Last friday I was in a club and a drag-queen approached me from behind and shoved her hands in my pants to grab my ring-a-ding-ding, it took me almost a minute to realize it wasn't my boyfriend and to remove her fondling hands from my pants. Besides the psychological damage from that, would I be at risk for anything knowing she's the "dirty drag-queen" of my city ?

Happy holidays to you,

Jake-who-got-abused.

Hello Jake-Who-Got-Abused,

Psychological damage??? Abused??? Jake, isn't that being just a wee bit melodramatic??? I've been informed by some rather well-known drag queens that the grabbing and fondling of another person's tallywhacker is not abuse! In fact, that's how drag queens shake hands and say hello.

It may be a bit alarming that it took you a full minute to realize it wasn't your boyfriend manhandling your home entertainment center, but that's not the drag queen's fault. By the way, does your boyfriend have Barbra Streisand fingernails and wear way too much cheap French perfume, too??? (Usually a dead giveaway!)

Bottom line: The HIV risk is nonexistent.

Dr says I shoulda taken Pep, I screwed up,is it too late (INCOMPETENT DOCTOR, 2009)
Hahahaha