|Mate would appreciate your answer ( NOT IN ARCHIVES)
Dec 19, 2009
G'day dr bob,
I posted my email earlier but i reckon it got lost in the millions you got when you were on your holidays...
Anyway mate, i practice safe sex, al ways have and always ensure i am safe from start to finish. However, the other day, whilst i was having protected sex, the condom got stuck in her vaginal opening, whilst i was trying to withdraw for changing position...I could clearly see it hanging..so i removed it and placed another condom!
I called NPEP and they said my chances of acuiring HIV are non existant...
Just wanted to confirm!
Cheer dr bob and have happy and safe holidays!
| Response from Dr. Frascino
I absofrickinlutely agree: the risk would be nonexistent.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.