Thank you

Dr. Bob,

Just a quick note to say thank you for your response. to answer your question, the doctor i saw was just my regular GP. As No. 1 he`s nearby and no.2 was slightly embarrassed to discuss this issue with the Dr. i see for my HIV.

I shall go back to Dr. i see for my HIV beginning for my regaular blood tests and will discuss the problem with him then,

Again, Many Thanks

You're welcome!

You (or anyone else) should never be embarrassed to discuss any issues with their doctor (particularly their HIV doctor!). Believe me, we've heard it all before! (A quick perusal of the archives will certainly prove that point!)

Happy Healthy Holidays.

Early ARS Symptoms - additional follow-up
RN in need of help, please answer I've been trying for weeks..