Dec 16, 2009
Helo Dr. I want to know if you can get HIV from a Hiv negative person , through a open cut or wound if you have syphilis or other std.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Dude, think this through with me. It's not rocket science. You can't contract a germ (HIV or anything else) from another person if that other person doesn't have the infection himself/herself. Common sense is all you need to understand this concept!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Vaginal Discharge Cause Sores?
- Are Dark Spots On Mouth Area And Penis Tip Signs Of Hiv?
- Blood Transfusions For AIDS Patients
- Ejaculation In Mouth What The Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.