Please please answer my question....this is my second time asking

Dr. Frascino,

I hope you are doing ok. I think it takes such an incredible person to do what you do to help people like me on this forum. I wanted to ask you a question about a situation I had with a guy. I am a female, and I met a guy that I didn't know well at a bar and we ended up having sex. I asked him if he had a condom and he said yes, he put it on but I noticed that it didn't cover the whole penis. Maybe only half of it or a little more than half. His penis wasn't large either, so I'm not sure if the condom was just small or if he didn't roll it all of the way down. I should have asked him about it but I didn't. I was on top and remember being worried about the condom so I had that on my mind for the maybe 5 minutes that we had sex. He said he couldn't feel anything, I think because we had been drinking. So, I stopped, and we took the condom off and then jacked him off with my hand until he ejaculated. I know that my vagina wasn't exposed to precum or seman, and I didn't notice any cuts or sores on the upper portion or base of his penis. Please help me I am a nervous wreck. The very next morning I woke up with a sore throat and swollen lymph node in my neck and since have had chills and aches as well as a few other symptoms. Do you think this is a risk for hiv? Thanks so much for your help, and I pray that you will answer me.

Worried sick

Hi Worried Sick,

As long as the business end of his "not very large" tallywhacker remained enshrined in latex while you were riding his joystick, your HIV-acquisition risk was essentially nonexistent!

"Symptoms" that appear "the very next morning" are not related to HIV! HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS) symptoms become manifest two to three weeks after primary infection with the virus.

You may indeed be "a nervous wreck," but you don't have HIV!

Happy Holidays.

good luck karma part 111
hiv women orgasm