good luck karma part 111

Well, i'm back with a question. I went and had a hiv test done and it came back negative at 5 weeks and three months. Now, my husband having chest rashes and lots of muscles aches and headaches I have been having muscles stiffness. The question is 1. If the exsposure is 5 months old would i be having any symptoms if i were infected. 2. If the guy was in fact hiv positive and my test where negative at 5 weeks and 3 months. What will the percentage that it will show up at my 6 month testing. Thank you doctor Bob.

1. Nope.

2. Extremely small.

Never doubt the power of Dr. Bob's good-luck karma!

Dr. Bob Please help me before I mutilate my body parts..............(PROPER CONDOM USE, 2009)
Please please answer my question....this is my second time asking