good luck karma part 111
Dec 16, 2009
Well, i'm back with a question. I went and had a hiv test done and it came back negative at 5 weeks and three months. Now, my husband having chest rashes and lots of muscles aches and headaches I have been having muscles stiffness. The question is 1. If the exsposure is 5 months old would i be having any symptoms if i were infected. 2. If the guy was in fact hiv positive and my test where negative at 5 weeks and 3 months. What will the percentage that it will show up at my 6 month testing. Thank you doctor Bob.
Response from Dr. Frascino
2. Extremely small.
Never doubt the power of Dr. Bob's good-luck karma!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Kind Of Skin Problems Can You Have If You Have Gonorrhea?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like In Early Stages?
- What Color Is The Discharge From Gonorrhea?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Through Unprotected Sex?
- Type Of Doctor Who Removes Genital Warts
- Getting Treatment For Genital Warts When Can I Have Sex Again
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.