Hiv risk from unprotected oral sex with an African Female Sex Worker

Hi all, I'm 20 year Old Male from Kenya,Africa. My story is last week I had unprotected oral sex with a prostitute I also inserted my finger (which had an Hangnail) in her Vagina and I sucked it (nasty I know) and the following morning I noticed I had sore on my upper gum. Also after the oral sex I washed my penis with beer thereafter and on going home I also washed my penis with methylated spirit and some of it got into my urethra which gave me a burning sensation. 3 days later I developed a rash on my back which is itch-less and I also have a sore throat and flu classic symptoms of seroconversion. My questions are:- 1) Did I risk infection by fingering her with a finger that had an hangnail? 2) Could the sucking of my finger after I had fingered her give me the HIV virus considering I had a sore in my mouth? 3) Could the washing of my penis with the beer or methylated spirit have increased my chances of getting infected? And also Doc how do I donate because I'm really impressed with the good work you're all doing. Thank you.

You first washed your Mr. Happy with beer and then when you got home you washed him again, this time with methylated spirits? One wonders what's next, a champagne cocktail spritz of the nether regions perhaps?

Responding to your specific questions:

No, not unless the skin was not intact (open wound).

Extremely unlikely.

No, but they can be quite irritating to delicate mucous membranes in the urethra (pee hole) as you found out!

If you remain worried, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The odds are all in your favor that you did not contract HIV from this walk on the wild side.

Thank you for your interest in making a donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Donation information can be found on the foundation's Web site at (www.concertedeffort.org). In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month test is negative.

Be well. Happy Healthy Holidays.

A persistant problem
Early ARS symptoms?