hiv window period
Dec 16, 2009
Doc I had unprotected sex with a girl of unknown status, tested at 2, 4, and 7 months at the blood institute all negative.Do i need more testing i have herd of it takeing up to a year.
Response from Dr. Frascino
No. Your repeatedly negative HIV tests out to seven months are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV tests are warranted. You can read much more about HIV diagnostic testing in the archives of this forum. We have an entire chapter devoted to this topic!
Be well. Stay well. Happy Holidays.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Having The Flu Interfere With The Hiv Test Results?
- Can Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Can You Get HIV From Sharing Foods Or Drinks?
- Could Autoimmune Disease Affect My Hiv Result
- How Accurate Is The Orasure Advanced Rapid HIV Test?
- How Do I Know If Lymph Nodes Are Swollen?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.