i need your help urgent !!!!please respond

dear dr robert ,, on the 24 of nov 2009 i was in sauna bath i was having masage session & i ejaculate in the massuse mouth i was not at theat time wear a condom ,,, REALLY I AM WORRIED I LOST 16 POUNDS OF MY WEIGHT I CAN NOT SLEEP ,, I BEEN TESTED & I AM NEGATIVE .. BUT THE VIRAL LOAD WILL APPEAR AFTER 3 MONTHS FROM THE EXPOSURE .. BY THE WAY I AM STRAIGHT & NOT MARRIED ,,, I WAS SEDUCED BY THE EROTIC MASSAGE & NOW I AM PAID THE PRICE OF MY FAULT .

I AM SEEK FOR YOUR ADVICE WHAT I HAVE TO DO ?? SOME DOCTORS ADVICE ME TO HAVE IMMUNOGLUBLINS & START ANTIVIRAL SHALL I HAVE THEM ???

You were seduced by an erotic massage in a sauna and popped your cork in the male masseur's mouth??? And you are straight??? Hmm. OK, if you say so buddy.

The risk of HIV acquisition from insertive unprotected oral sex is extremely remote. If you remain worried (completely freaked out is more accurate), get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The odds are astronomically in your favor that you did not contract HIV from this walk on the wild side.

I would very strongly advise against starting antivirals or doing anything with "immunoglublins!"

some DOCTOR has scared me! HELP PLZ!
Dont know what to think?