some DOCTOR has scared me! HELP PLZ!

Hello Dr Bob. Im a 25 year old straight army soldier and this U.S. hospital doctor just told me that it was extremely weird for a young man to develop pneumonia unless i was positively charged. So i just got tested and that was 9 months after my last sex at all because i was out of the country, and it just came back negative. I just spoke to the girl i had unprotected sex with before i left for the mission and she just told me she got tested a week ago and it was negative aswell. Now my two questions: 1- How can i know if my exgirlfriend is lying to me? I mean she seems happy and cheerful. Arent recently diagnosed HIVers supposed to be really sad the first weeks? Can she be acting? And 2- Any chance i was given some medications for that hospital treated pneumonia that messed up the results? Thank you very much and i look forward to donate, not only to help those in need but because i heard they send us a dvd in which you appear.

Hello "Straight Army Soldier,"

Your negative nine-month HIV test is definitive, conclusive and WOO-HOO-able! HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV tests are warranted.

Addressing your specific questions:

1. Why would it even matter if she was lying to you? You are definitively HIV negative, remember?

2. Nope! None whatsoever!

Stop worrying soldier! The doctor you saw shouldn't have scared the bejesus out of you with his inappropriate (and inaccurate) comment!

Thanks for your interest in making a tax-deductible donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). We send out a variety of acknowledgment/thank-you gifts to donors (depending on the level of the gift). Yes, there is a DVD in which I do appear.

Be well. Stay well. (Yes, you are indeed well!)

Happy Healthy Holidays.

BACK ON HIV MEDS
i need your help urgent !!!!please respond