URGENT: sex with a transsexual sex worker

First,I commend you Dr Bob for your tremendous generosity and patience to such a terrified group of people, your strength and patience is inspiring. I did something very out of the ordinary and had an encounter in Spain with a transexual prostitute.I had very brief protected sex with a condom that she brought,it was latex,and thens he finished the job orally and i saw her take off the condom it seemed fine,she tied it up and disposed of it.the whole encounter was less than 10 minutes.IT has been 11days sine the encounter and i have come down with a head cold, sore throat, sinus problems. I have become very concerned and I am thinking of taking the HIV PCR test after and if you respond.I have read you risk factor at 6.5 out of 10,000 encounters of unprotcted insertive anal sex with a partner and i had protected. I did notice that she used the bidet in my hotel room and there was a small discharge stain on my bed,a small brown spot. I have read that rectal muccos is really dangerous...any way Please comment on my risk factor and let me know what you think about the hiv pcr test. I am new to these forums and i must say i am going to support yours.SPAIN

"Protected" sex is indeed protected, assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not fail (break). Your HIV-acquisition risk is essentially nonexistent. HIV cannot permeate intact latex. No way. No how!

HIV PCR testing is not recommended for routine HIV diagnostic screening due to the rate of false positives, other technical concerns and cost. If you remain worried, despite my reassurance, I'd suggest you get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. I'm confident the result will be negative.

Thank you for your desire to support The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your definitive HIV test is negative.

Be well. Happy Healthy Holidays.

What should I do with my life...
possible criminal transmission risk