OMG, My Dr says I need PEP, please help?

Hi Dr Bob I had gone through your forum before seeing my doctor and now I don't know what to believe.Ok here's my situation.All I did was go out with a couple of friends and after a few drinks my female friend decided to kiss me on the lips.It was her idea of a joke but I quickly moved away just as her lips and tounge touched my open mouth coz I'm married.My concern was that I know for certain that she has alot of unprotected sex (just aborted a child from a guy she hardly knew) and I have gingivitis where my gums were bleeding slightly at the time.Thats it,thats my risk and now my doctor says I need pep saying its better to be safe than sorry and that we don't know if she had bleeding gums also.I refused to take the pep but now I'm thinking I'm in denial.I have not told my wife about this and we are trying for a baby coz my wife wants one badly.Do I have to wait now for 3 months and tell her we cant have a baby yet?I cant believe this is happening to me, I swear Doc her lips and tounge touched my open mouth for maybe a second or two.Could blood from her bleeding gums come into contact with my sores? I know her saliva got on my mouth but blood I have no idea, who knows. Help me Doc,your my only hope.

P.S How do I donate to this site? thanks.

Your doctor says you need PEP due to a kiss??? OMG!! OMG!!! My strong advice is that you do not take his advice. PEP is not warranted. No way. No how!

Your HIV-acquisition risk is completely nonexistent. HIV testing is not warranted. There is no reason to postpone the baby-making!

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at (www.concertedeffort.org).

Be well. Stop worrying. Happy Holidays!

Zovirax 4 moths regimen
please answer (RNA PCR versus DNA PCR 2009)