Zovirax 4 moths regimen
Dec 14, 2009
Doc i hope you enjoyed your vacation, question, Zovirax 4 moths regimen to prevent hsv2 afect hiv elisas test?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Actually, I wasn't on vacation, but thanks for the good wishes nonetheless!
Zovirax taken anytime will not affect HIV ELISA tests!
Be well! Happy Holidays.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should I Get Tested After Needle Stick?
- Is Chest Cold A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Chills A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.