Zovirax 4 moths regimen
Dec 14, 2009
Doc i hope you enjoyed your vacation, question, Zovirax 4 moths regimen to prevent hsv2 afect hiv elisas test?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Actually, I wasn't on vacation, but thanks for the good wishes nonetheless!
Zovirax taken anytime will not affect HIV ELISA tests!
Be well! Happy Holidays.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Origin Of Chlamydia?
- What Is The Meaning Of Chlamydia Igm And Igg?
- What Is The Causative Agent Of Herpes?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Vitamins To Help Fight Genital Warts
- Treatment Of Male Partner Bacterial Vaginosis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.