Those down under people

Do the Australians have better 4th generation Rapid Elisas than us in Canada. I was tested at 7 weeks today and it was negative using a fourth generation Rapid test. Fuck I don't mean to swear but it would really be helpful if the 3 months were to come faster than they are.

With being conservative do you believe that I have a good chance? Both you and my ID specialist gave me a negligible acquisition risk before. I don't know if you remember me.

Btw I recall you stating you were not on Vacation are you okay?

ps, if I avoid the bullet this time I'll be Celibate to avoid this type of fear in the future.

Do Aussies have better fourth generation rapid tests than Canadians? No, they have koala bears, kangaroos, kookaburras and Vegemite sandwiches that you Canucks don't have, but better fourth generation HIV tests? Nah!

Your negative seven-week test is extremely encouraging, as the vast, vast majority of those infected with HIV will have detectable levels of anti-HIV antibodies in their blood within four to six weeks after primary HIV infection.

Even though I was not on vacation, yes, I'm OK. Thanks for asking!

Celibate??? YIKES! Isn't that a bit drastic? (I would spontaneously combust if I didn't have sex regularly.) The choice is, of course, yours, but personally I think celibacy is abnormal. Remember how well it worked out for all those Catholic priests?

massage, scratch, hiv risk - 40 dollar donation will be made
lipo no meds