REALLY I WILL DIE IF YOU DO NOT RESPOND!! 3rd TIME I ASK.

Dear great Dr, Bob... My amazing advisor in the world, This is the 3rd time I post my paranoid question to assets my level of risk, and never had an answer till now. I know well you are too busy by your great efforts and I am sorry to make your time much busy, but I know that you are my only hope to continue life I am too sorry because I think that my question is repeated several times, but my panic push me to ask again. Sunday 22/11/2009 I went to Bahrain to do massage, in my room in the hotel I request for thailandian girl to do this job. she came to my room and I surprised because after she came inside the room she took off her clothes and stay only with her under wear, again I surprised when she show me two condoms she bring with her. I refuse to make sex with her and tell her just I need a massage. I go to bed and she make my face down then she come over me like horse, I took her off from my back after 1 minute and insist to see her under wear to be sure it is NOT WETTED by her vaginal secretions , I find her under dry. After that she make massage for my penis OVER MY THICK COTTON BOXER (she NEVER EVER touch my penis directly, just from OUTSIDE my thick cotton short) until ejaculation (she never also touch my seminal fluid). After I finish I notice that she put BAND AID around her finger but no blood or leakage of blood through the band aid. I ask her about that, she told me it is from knife this day after noon. She plays in my nipples by this hand (IS IT TYPE OF RISK TO CONTRACT HIV) when she does the hand job. Next day morning I feel sore throat and slightly coughing, then it stay for 3 day After one week I feel like tonsillitis and throat congestion( I am toooo heavy smoker{50 cigarette/day} ) , now I feel my submandibular lymph swelled and I feel the gland in my left arm tip slightly big. I am paranoid so I started PROZAC and EFEXOR 75mg from 5 days.

**What is the risk in this situation to catch HIV from here (I do not know if she infected or no)???

**Do I need to do test for HIV?? I am married and do not want to infect my wife OR my daughter????? ** Please to answer me in details, I know you are too busy doc, but either you are the only one that I trust.

You "really will die if I don't respond" and I'm the "only hope for you to continue life"??? Hmm. Don't you think that's being just a wee bit melodramatic?

Despite the fact your "Thailandian" was wearing a bandaid and "came over you like a horse," your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent.

To specifically answer your two questions:

1. No risk.

2. HIV testing is not warranted, but I would recommend you level with your wife. It's not only the best way for you to confront your guilt, but it's also the right thing to do.

Your post does raise one very concerning health problem -- smoking 50 cigarettes per day. I'd recommend you quit immediately. If you don't, cigarettes will kill you in a very painful and undignified fashion. I watched my brother die from cigarettes-induced lung and brain cancer. You have much more to fear form cigarettes-induced illness than HIV!

HIV risk from bloodtest
Christmas Wish. Please Santa Robert?