Strippers on a Bus

Ex-Worried Well writing to you once again and yes, I am talking about strippers. During a bachelor party, a couple of ladies showed up and gave us a show. My question, if there is no vaginal sex or oral sex (really, I didn't), is there a chance of HIV transmission? How about grabbing and sucking on boobs (I did do this)? I have been having some very restless nights. I figured that if you don' have sex, there really isn't any chance of transmission. Am I wrong?

I have given in the past and have the most recent newsletter in the to do file. I will be making a donation shortly. I appreciate all the work that you do and look forward to your response.

Worried in the Bay Area.

Hi Worried in the Bay Area,

The bachelor party was on an bus? Hmm. Interesting venue.

You can relax Max. There is no HIV-acquisition risk from manhandling bodacious silicone-enhanced tatas, whether you are frequenting your local Badda Bing or riding a crosstown bus. The same holds true for noshing on the nubile nipples.

Thanks for your ongoing support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated during this holiday season.

Be well. Stay well. (You are indeed well.)

3 MONTHS POST PEP RESULTS IN (woo-hooish)
HIV risk from bloodtest