3 MONTHS POST PEP RESULTS IN (woo-hooish)

Hi Dr Bob;

You may recall me, im the guy from the UK who had the first time gay sauna experience where I was the insertive condom breaker who took pep 36 hours later. Well I've just had the 3 month from exposure test and IT CAME BACK NEGATIVE. I know from your advise this is only a calm woo hoo and I have to test again in 3 months but from what you and my clinic has advised me, im feeling a lot better, the aniexty has finally started to go.

I just thought I'd share this with you as you have given me such a great deal of support. Without people such as yourself who was there to answer my questions and to stop me worrying I dont know what I would have done especially with my situation as I couldnt tell anyone about it who knows me. Its just been you and I doc and I whole heartidly thank you. The work you do is truly amazing, I will write back and let you know in 3 months, but thanks thanks thanks, and I will donate again to your cause.

Thanks Doc x

Excellent news! You definitely can breath a sigh of relief! The odds are now astronomically in your favor that you did not contract HIV from your sauna shenanigans! Thanks for the update and thanks for your thanks! Your kind comments are warmly appreciated as is your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. I'm very much looking forward to WOO-HOO-ing with you in three months' time. I'm also sending an extra dose of my good-luck/good-health karma so that your definitive six-month post-PEP HIV-antibody test remains negative. (I'm quite confident it will!)

Good luck. Be well. Happy Holidays.

Internet diagnosed me. I hope you won't!
Strippers on a Bus