Donation Made and thanks

Hello Dr Bob

I just wanted to let you know that as promised I sent a dontion, I have donated before when you answered my question and I have again received mail from your foundation,, I have no question this time,, and just want to thank you for your help when needed and congratulate you again for your labor,,, also I wish you have a great vacation, and the best for the holidays. No need to print this. Best Regards

Actually, I wasn't on vacation, but thanks for the kind wishes nonetheless. And a very special note of appreciation for your ongoing support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org) during this holiday season when so many folks are struggling to survive with the challenges of coexisting with the virus.

Happy Healthy Holidays!

Be well! Stay well! Noel!

We Miss you Dr. Bob
Dental hygeinst part 4 (*: