We Miss you Dr. Bob
Dec 11, 2009
Longing For You by Peggy Smith
Deep inside my soul is aching Longing for your touch Inside my chest my heart is breaking I'm missing you so much You just don't know how much I love you How much I really care My feelings are strong and oh so true This kind of love is rare A life without you is not complete I'm so empty inside I long for the day we will be together And no longer have to hide.
Response from Dr. Frascino
I'm back! Thanks for the poem. (You do realize I'm a happily married man, right? OK, just checking!)
Happy Holidays. Be well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Mouth After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts When Giving Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.