4th time, pls help

Hello Doctor Well come back, I have asked this question 3 times before and i know you are quite busy, i hve been reading this forum for th past three years and found it really usefull. I had an unprotected vaginal sex with a pros. 3 days aftr i was told by three persons that i had lost weight. - i got a cold after that . - i was under huge stress and depression. -then i developed sore throate and sinus problem at three weeks. i tested AB and AG neg. at 3 weeks. - then i developed white painful spots on the edge of my tongue and pain under my arms. - i tested for liver and alkaline phosphate was elevated my doctor told me hiv can cause liver mal function. -i got PCR RNA neg. at 2 months. - i developed neck stiff . - i tested again at 6 months and 9 months both neg. - now after 3 years i had severe finger joint pain , i went to a doctor and he cheked my thyroid which was low and gave me synthyroid. Please let me know your advice and opinion. Do i had late window period because of low thyroid? Does all my signs and elvated alkaline phosphate and low thyroid relaed to hiv. could my tests be false negative due to lab errors? please help me doctor, thanks

You had sex with a Naughty Lady from Shady Lane and three days later friends were telling you that you lost weight??! Hmm. Well, that must have been one vigorous night of wild sex! I can only burn off about 900 calories going full tilt for an hour straight on the treadmill or elliptical machine at my gym! Actually, I can assure you that your "weight loss", if indeed it's real, is not related to your amorous activities between the sheets no matter how acrobatic the nookie was!

Your repeatedly negative HIV tests out to nine months, including your negative PCR RNA at two months, are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No further HIV tests are warranted. An elevated alkaline phosphatase or low level of thyroid hormone would not affect the accuracy of your HIV test or change the window period for seroconversion.

Could your negative tests be false negatives due to laboratory errors? No! You've had at least three negative HIV-antibody tests and one undetectable HIV PCR RNA. Just how error prone do you think your laboratory can be???

To sum up, you are HIV negative. Yell WOO-HOO and move on! Oh, and by the way, to prevent further anxiety-producing episodes in the future, no more unprotected nookie, OK?

Be well. Happy Holidays.

OMG! Im soooo frightened =(
no medical advise from doctors